OVER 90% OLEIC ACID CONTENT - THE BEST BASE TO START FROM.
Based on our sunflower oil with an extremely high oleic acid content, we produce unique high purity oleic acid with a content of over 88% (C18:1). Due to the extremely low content of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) of below 3%, these oleic acids are totally different from conventional oleines based on tallow, palm or rapeseed. Their thermal and oxidative properties are namely far superior.
UNSURPASSED HIGH OLEIC ACID CONTENT FOR A MULTITUDE OF APPLICATIONS.
- Extremely high stability towards oxidation
- Over 88% oil acid content with <3% polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Ideal for high temperature applications
- Selective chemical reactions possible
- Colourless and odourless
- Extremely good colour stability
- Excellent storage stability
Chemical Description: Oleic Acid
Origin: vergetable, GMO-free, PO/PKO-free
Renewable Content C: 100 %
Acid value: 198 mg KOH/g (DIN EN ISO 2114)
Iodine value: 87 g I2/100 g (DGF C-V 11a)
Oleic Acid (C 18:1): min. 88 %
Linolic Acid(C 18:2): 2.5 %
Linolenic Acid (C 18:3): < 0.1 %